Monday, June 18, 2018

Celebrations!

This weekend was pretty amazing. We celebrated birthdays and of course Father’s Day. I already had the perfect outfit selected for Sunday and it quickly became my new favorite two-piece set. This had heads turning and eyes looking for sure. I felt like such a celebrity! 


The skort set is from Shein, of course. It was super comfortable with the built-in shorts under the skirt. The high slit was a hit and the top was pleasantly comfortable. I love everything about it but mostly adore fact that I will be able to mix and match both pieces with other items from my closet. 



Although Sunday was super gloomy I was still able to take some great pictures for you guys. 

                                         SHEIN Striped Flyaway Bandeau Top And Ruffle Skort Set




Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...