Saturday, June 16, 2018

Summer Ready!

Who is ready for Summer? The weather here in So CA has been amazing lately and it's time to showcase your summer attire. With that said, how cool is my dress from Shein.  I love the pop of color with the orange tassels and how it's fun and flirty from the back with a sexy cut-out. So perfect for summer and I can't wait to showcase more dresses like this. 




This is in size Large, It's a little loose but I like how it fits. You can check this dress or other similar dress at very affordable prices here. I paired the dress with some really cute orange sandals from Forever21.


I am loving the back, it's so sexy! 

SHEIN Tassel Tied Open Back Tiered Gingham Dress

Hope you guys are enjoying your weekend! Don't forget to check my Instagram to see what will be featured next! 
Until next time..... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...