Monday, June 25, 2018

Now Trending!

Good Morning guys!!! 

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! 

Today I'm sharing with you guys this summer must have that I'm sure you've all seen all over Instagram and that every blogger has. It's this handbag from Cult Gaia Ark Bag in Natural color. This handbag is over $150, wow!!!!! It's made of wood and shaped in this really fun ark shaped, hence the name. 

Splurge

Steal 



Well, I was lucky enough to find it on Poshmark for a third of a price, now this is a steal!!! Of course, it's not the original Cult Gaia handbag, but who can tell? It looks very similar to the original bag and it's just as pretty as the original one. I wore it this weekend, of course, with these high-waisted navy blue floral pants with an off-the-shoulder yellow loose top from Shein

I posted an OOTD featuring the bag this weekend and the feedback was amazing. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram




Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...