Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Dinner and Drinks at Lola Gaspar!

This past weekend my girlfriends and I met up for dinner in Downtown Santa Ana to celebrate one of their birthdays. We went to this local restaurant, very intimate place and in the heart of Santa Ana's Artist Village called, Lola Gaspar. Their menu caters to everyone and their cocktails looked pretty tasty too. It was my first time actually being at this location and I really enjoyed the ambiance and food. 



We each enjoyed a glass of Sangria and also some beer to go along with our dinner. 


My dinner: 
Mexican White Prawn & Chorizo Tacos a la carte

It's always a pleasure when we all get together! 

Until next time....... Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...