Friday, June 29, 2018

Poshmark Haul!

Happy Friday everyone!!! 

I'm so glad it's finally Friday. This week has been dragging but I am ecstatic it's finally come to an end and get to enjoy the weekend with family. I wanted to share with you my recent haul from Poshmark

We know summer is finally here and I needed to add some more summer items to my closet. I am so in love with the selections I made and was super excited when they arrived in the mail. I was hesitant at first to buy on Poshmark because it was my first time. I didn't' know what to expect but was surprised at how smooth the transaction ended up being. Once the order was placed the vendor communicated with me and the app notified me of my tracking number from point A to point B. It was the smoothest transaction ever, I definitely recommend checking it out. I also downloaded the app and received all up to date notifications. Also, the items were brand new and arrived safely and quickly to my house. 


One of the closets I purchased from, Shop Arla
Summer Fling White Floral Romper in Large 
I definitely recommend checking out Poshmark, you get amazing prices and the smoothest transaction ever! Can't wait to wear this little outfit, styled by me! 

Until next time.......... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...