Tuesday, June 12, 2018

My Current Nighttime Routine

Hi guys, 

Today I'm sharing with you my night time routine. I've been meaning to share this with you for a while but keep forgetting. As you know, I've super into beauty products and I love sharing with you my favorite makeup products and what not but I also love skin care products and I feel I need to share my regime on how I take care of my skin and what I use to keep me looking young, hahaha. 

Before I wouldn't wash my face and would forget to remove my makeup at night. Now, I religiously practice what I preach and almost never fall asleep with my makeup on. Doesn't matter how tired or busy I am, I always take 15-20 mins for myself at night. 

*image from Google Images
I start off with a double cleanse, meaning I remove my makeup with a makeup wipe. My current favorite ones are the Kirkland brand, and these I get at Cost-co. After I wash my face with Boscia's Purifying Cleansing Gel with lukewarm water, this is the double-cleanse party. Then I go with a serum, and a serum targets a specific problem you are having and it's more effective. Currently, I'm using Murad Rapid Age Spot and Pigment Lightening Serum on several of my sun spots. Not sure why they suddenly decided to come out but definitely working on them to disappear or reduce the darkness. From then on, I use my favorite oil of all time!!! I seriously love this so much and can't live without it, it's Sunday Riley's U.F.O Ultra Clarifying Face Oil. This oil has worked wonders on my skin. I know you aren't supposed to, but sometimes I pick at my face and this oil helps get rid and/or reduce the scars, clears my skin and treats my acne. You have to try it out!! Moving on, next it's an eye cream. I go back and forth with eye creams. I was using the Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream and Belif Moisturizing Eye Bomb. They both target fine lines but one brightens and the other one hydrates. After all that, my last step is applying Algenist Power Recharging Night Pressed Serum, another hero product for my skin. It has reduced my fine lines and has given me a better smoother canvas to work with. 

Remember, this is what works for me and my type of skin. I just wanted to share with you what I use and what has worked for me through time. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like for me to share my day-time regime. I would love to share that as well. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...