Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Moroccan Magic Lip Balms

Hi guys, Happy Tuesday! 

I wanted to share a little secret of how I keep my lips hydrated and super moisturized during spring. Because I wear a lot of lip stains, sometimes the lips tend to get dry or chapped and lately, I've been wearing my Moroccan Magic lip balm all day, every day. I use it overnight or during my morning routine. I wash my face and after that I prep my skin and then apply my lip balm, my current favorite is the Lavender Vanilla balm. This smells amazing and it applies smoothly on my lips. I leave it on and then when I'm ready to apply lipstick or a lip stain, I apply it on top and it makes my lips feel and look hydrated. 

Using Lavender Vanilla flavor 

Seriously, this lip balm is amazing and I love the flavors. The ingredients are Argan Oil, Essential Oils, Vitamin E, Beeswax and of course the flavors they carry, Rose, Lavender Vanilla, Coconut Almond, Peppermint Eucalyptus & Lemon Thyme. 

Hopefully, you check them out and let me know which is your favorite flavor? 


Until next time............ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...