Thursday, March 28, 2019

Trying out Misfit Wearables Vapor 2 Smartwatch

So, you guys know I'm all about working out and trying to keep a healthy lifestyle for myself and my family and trying to stay active is key. Well, I've been trying this new Misfit wearable Vapor 2 Smartwatch to stay active and keep track of my steps.  This has been my source for staying connected and on the go. 


This brand is  MISFIT WEARABLES, it's a global brand and is original and unique. Each watch is detailed and made to perfection. The item I received was super comfortable and really stylish which is key to me. I don't like wearing bulky watches. It came with a pocket protector, which comes in handy when you travel and you need to carry your smartwatch around. Also, it has two interchangeable bands. 




 A quick overview of my Vapor 2: 
  • a very fashionable and functional smartwatch that can carry you throughout your day, from the moment you wake up, to when you’re working out, to then going out to dinner or drinks at a nice restaurant.
  • kept me on track with my fitness goals 
  • Plays my music directly from my phone, it has a wifi connection and Bluetooth capability 
  • the sleek design is so functional and on trend 
  • monitored my heart rate during my extream workouts 
  • sent my smartphone notifications directly to my watch 

I've been wearing it for two weeks straight and has now won a place in my heart. I don't leave home without it especially when I workout. 

Overall, this smartwatch is a pretty awesome gadget. It's everything you are looking for in a watch and more. Thank you @joinpalm and @misfitwearables for sending me this amazing little gadget. 
Until next time............... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...