Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Super Soft ft. Wohven Tees

Wearing Style: 2018-April by William Finch 

This past weekend was amazing and it was well worth it. I love spending time with my family and creating memories. We traveled to Arizona for my son's baseball tournament and to catch some during Angel's Spring Training. I love the fact that we are able to do this as a family but traveling with kids isn't easy. I made sure I packed comfortable clothes for them because they are kids and the last thing that I need is my kids complaining about the clothes. 

 All three kids wearing style 2019-January by Kevin Kroneberger


Thanks to Wohven for gifting us with these super comfortable t-shirts. The kids loved them and enjoyed the graphic design on it. The material they use on their shirts are a mix of cotton and polyester but it's a soft blend of polyester which was super soft. 

Make sure you check out Wohven for details on their tees and their monthly subscriptions. 

Until next time............ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...