Friday, March 22, 2019

US Movie Screening

This week, I was invited to attend a private screening for the US. I saw the trailer and I was hesitant to go because I don't watch horror movies that much but I decided to attend either way and was able to take my friend, which is always a plus. 

@USMovie 
#usmovie 
#watchyourself

Of course, we knew this event was going to be in LA so we made plans to leave a couple hours early but with LA traffic we arrived a little late of course. We were greeted with tickets to redeem for popcorn and a drink, a gifting table, which included hoodies with "US" imprinted and scissors on the side of the sleeve. 


We also had a chance to enjoy the cocktail hour. They had beer and wine of course but also had two signature drinks made especially for the event. One was "The Tethered" and the second drink was "I got 5 on it", which both have a meaning in the film.


From there we hit up the photobooth and mingled until it was time to go inside the theater. We were one of the last to go in and had the pleasure of seating front row, but it's okay, it was all good. We saw the film with no problem and enjoyed it. 

My opinion of the film: It's a good movie but it had its moments of confusion and mystery. I did jump out of my seat a couple times. It has a plot twist so be ready..... I rate the film an 8 out of 10 stars. 

Overall, thank you @HM_Comms @UniversalPictures for having us. It was a pleasure and we enjoyed our time! Remeber, film comes out in Theaters today, March 22, 2019! 

Until next time.............. Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...