Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spring is Here !

I mean, literally Spring started last week but here in LA, CA it didn't feel like spring. We had rain throughout the week and finally, it cleared up. We started to see the sun and this week is going to be pretty amazing with clear skies, or so we think. 

I wanted to share with you this amazing dress from Shein. I love how it's fitted at the top with the puffed up sleeves and the length is just perfect. Seriously, my fave dress for Spring so far. I started organizing my closet and bringing more dress towards the front of my closet because I know summer is just around the corner. I went thru so many pieces of clothing, and realized where did they come from? I knew to make space in my closet, I needed to get rid of pieces but it's so hard to let go of an item. I have such a difficult time, who can relate?? 




Search ID: 666861

Hopefully, you guys love this outfit as much as I did. And remember if you love this dress or any other pieces from Shein, don't forget to use my discount code "Q1fellowfashionista15" at check out for an extra 15% off. 

And for those that live in the San Jose, CA area, Shein will have a pop-up event this weekend March 29-31, 2019 at the Westfield Valley Fair Mall make sure you check them out!!! 
#SHEINtakesSJ



Until next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...