Sunday, July 1, 2018

Babechella hosted by SoCal Blogger Babes

Hi Guys!! 

I wanted to share my experience at Babechella. I was honored to attend this event in Costa Mesa, CA called Babechella on Saturday afternoon. It was basically this ultimate boho blogger event where bloggers, influencers and anyone in the Orange County area shopped, mingled and enjoy their time and hosted by Socal Blogger Babes


There were so many cute photo backdrops, a braid bar, flower crown bar, vendors from different boutiques and an artist where she was drawing your picture by hand. They also had three different fashion shows, showcasing dresses and swimsuits.



Their dessert bar was the cutes and everything was so yummy. I had their macaroons and OMG, I kept going back for more. 




Shopping with Bexo, they carry really cute handmade jewelry pieces which I fell in love with all of them. 



Braid Bar by Gold and Braid



I had the opportunity to meet and mingle with other bloggers. Everyone was so sweet and excited to be attending this event as well. 



Goodie bag, I was so impressed with everything we received. Thank you SoCal Blogger Babes, Shelby and Alison for everything! You guys definitely know how to throw an amazing event!!! 




Until next time....... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...