Thursday, October 25, 2018

Currently favorite lip product!

Happy Thursday!! 

Today's post I will share my current favorite lip product I can't stop wearing. I bought this product a while back, but every time I wear it, I fall in love with it even more. It's from Anastasia Beverly Hills and it's their Liquid Lipsticks in shade Vintage. It's a rich vibrant berry color that stays on all day and doesn't feel so matte or dry on your lips. 

Available at Sephora 

So, I wore it this past weekend to work and I kept getting compliments all day through IG because I featured it in my IG stories. 

 
💋
Hope you guys like it! Also, should I be doing makeup tutorials? Do you guys want to know what other products I used? 

Until next time............ Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...