Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The best parts of each season, starting with Fall.

Finally, Fall is here, I know I've said it before but I'm super glad Fall has arrived. Although it doesn't get to cool here in Southern California, it's not scorching hot as it was before during the summer. 

In today's post, I'm going to share a couple of my favorite parts of Fall Season and I hope you like them: 

  1. Change of whether - we get to experience a crisp evening, which I enjoy. 
  2. Pumpkin Spice and everything nice - meaning that you see a lot of products in these scents. My favorite items are candles. I love having a pumpkin spice candle burning or an apple cinnamon spice candle as well. I normally purchase them at our local Bath and Body works! 
  3. Chunky Knits- I love wearing them, they are perfect to style and go great over dresses as you see here, jeans or skirts! Can't go wrong! 
  4. Fall Decorations - this means changing my living room to Fall decor. I like to change my pillows into Fall colors like a pop of Orange or some burgundy hues. I also buy several real pumpkins and use them for decor in the Living Room and then carve the weekend before Halloween. 
  5. Boot Season - another item you cannot wear enough. I have several boots that only come out to play during the Fall season. You can wear your favorite booties with dresses or skinny jeans and they go perfectly fine. 

So here are my favorite parts of Fall. Can't wait to hear yours! ❤

Until next time................ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...