Thursday, October 18, 2018

Time Management - How I do it?

We are closer to the weekend, just one more day and we can say "Let the weekend begin." but for now, Happy Thursday. 

In today's post, I will be focusing on time management. How I keep up with my busy schedule and all the other things I do in my life. So, let's get started. 

I have three kids, a husband, and a full-time job. I also blog on the side and now that my blog is taking off some people ask me "How do you do it all?" 

Dress: Speechless Dress -Rachel Lace Shift Dress 

Trust me, it's not easy. I get a lot of help from my husband and family. They are my biggest supporters and help me out with the kids. I also write down everything I have to do on my phone. My phone is like my notebook, journal and scratch piece of paper. I set up reminders, include all the events I plan to attend on my calendar and plan ahead of time. School events, this includes days off, reminders and special school functions. This works for me because it keeps me on track. I feel I have a good with work/life balance. I know certain days when I have to be home and focus on the kids and the weekends are for either work and a couple of hours for shooting content. When shooting content, I keep it local unless I plan on attending an event where I know I can add a couple more hours to scout a location and take pictures. Guys, It's not easy but in the end it's all worth it. 

I know it's not the best system but it works for me. Do you guys have any tips or tricks for me that you can share? 

Until next time............. Xoxo 

💬❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...