Friday, October 26, 2018

Fri-Yay!

As you already know, it's Friday. There is something about Friday's that gets everyone going and are extremely happy. Everyone at work is and I get more "Good Mornings" than usual. 

Today's post, I wanted to share with you guys my life, how blogging is going and how it's actually motivating some people to get out there and just blog. 

When I first started to blog, I was nervous and actually hid my blog from my friends and family because not a lot of people were doing it and I knew I was going to get asked why, and why. I didn't like to talk about it and I was shy to say "I have a blog". 

Shoes: GS Love 


Now, everyone is doing it and I just decided to focus more on it and create content for you guys. I try to just be me and really share with you guys real stuff, what I'm going through, fashion posts, beauty tips and tricks, my favorite products and actually using this as an outlet, my own personal journal but of course it's public. I want to be real with my readers and that's exactly what I'm doing. 

So with that said, yesterday I received a lot of feedback from several friends telling me I've inspired them in so many ways, me......little old me. I don't know how to feel because it's overwhelming to me. I know I like what I do and it's my hobby but to really get those messages, makes me feel happy and like think that I'm doing something good in life. Never did I think, I would inspire someone but it's actually happening. I let all my friends know that I do this for me, I love sharing with you guys and I'm real. I don't like being fake and if I don't like something, I say it. If you want to start a blog, just do it. My tip for you guys it just stay humble and true to yourself. The rest will fall into place. 

Thank you for all the continued support and hopefully, I continue to inspire you guys!! 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 💓



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...