Monday, October 8, 2018

Statement earrings

Happy Monday! 
Let's get this week started with positivity and motivation, we need to kill this week and feel accomplished at the end of it, Who's with me? 
So with that said, here is my new blog post about statement earrings. How to style them and everything in between. 

Here in this outfit, I knew I wanted to wear this black bodysuit and it turned out, it looked good paired with this black pencil skirt, but I didn't want everything to be one color so I turned to my jewelry box and as realized I had some new earrings from Anthill ShopNplay. These were blue tassels earrings with gold hardware. They are super gorgeous and looked so good against my black attire. 




When wearing bold earrings you have to make sure, the earrings are the main focus. You can wear a bold patter or bold color but just make sure it doesn't clash with the color of the earrings. I also focused on my hair. Since I knew my hair was up in a bun, I knew perfectly these earrings were going to look good agains the background. 


Just remember, wear everything with confidence and your outfit will look more amazing!!! 

Until next time......... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...