Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sip & Shop featuring Model Citizen in Huntington Beach, CA

This past Friday a couple bloggers and I were invited to attend a Sip & Shop at Model Citizen, were we basically enjoyed light refreshments and shopped around this amazing boutique in Huntington Beach, CA. As soon as I entered, I fell in love how organized and trendy everything was. The clothing was organized by colors, each section had a variety of pieces in that same color. This was a cool concept because the color attracted your attention. 




We met the owner and the staff, which they were all super lovely and so sweet. They provided us with a beautiful array of cheese, crackers and other little snacks and also some bubbly for us to shop around and enjoy our experience. It was my first time there and I loved it. I didn't know what to get because they had the cutest stuff from a big selection of comfy sleepwear, candles, sugar scrubs and accessories as well.







My picks were some plaid work pants, a candle, and a really cute bracelet. I can't wait to style my new items!! 



Until next time................. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...