Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Sweater Weather!

Guys, I wanted to show you my new obsession. I recently found this really comfy, oversized sweater from Forever 21 and as soon as I saw it on the rack, I knew it had to come home with me. I love the color block sleeves and the texture. 

The weather in Cali this past weekend has been amazing so it was perfect for this sweater to make a debut. 

I paired my look like this... 



Happy Tuesday, and don't forget to check out my IG. Today's question is What would you tell your younger self? 
Heels from Payless Shoe Source 
Bag Gucci 

I would love to know. 

Until next time................. Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...