Monday, October 15, 2018

Tanaka Farm's Pumpkin Patch Outing

Happy Monday everyone!!! 

This past weekend was so much fun. We ended up visiting Tanaka Farm's pumpkin patch in Irvine, CA. This was an event hosted by Socal Blogger Babes and Tanaka Farms. This was definitely our first time visiting their farm and we enjoyed every minute of it. It was definitely crowded for a Sunday afternoon but well worth it. The weather was perfect as well. 



We enjoyed their Petting Zoo, which my little one was having it. They had a variety of animals from goats, sheeps, and chickens too. Next, we jumped on to the corn maze. It was fun to wander the maze with my little ones trying to find the end. After, we went on the wagon ride. This was a nice ride around their 30-acre farm. We saw all the pumpkins, the activities they had around the pumpkin patch and their crops too. It was definitely an eye-opener and the golden hour was on point. I treated my girls to a shaved iced treat which was delicious and after we went picking for pumpkins. My daughters were able to each pick their own pumpkin for carving later on this month. 














Overall, it was a fun experience and enjoyable if you have kids. They will for sure have fun! I took lots of pictures of course which I will be sharing for sure. Don't forget to check my IG stories for more behind the scene video of our adventures. 



Until next time.................. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...