Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Follow your Dreams!

Happy Hump Day! 

We are halfway through the work week and I wanted to jump on here and write a quick blog post about my life update and how it's been with my blogging journey. It's been a whirlwind of fun, stress and great memories. I've had really great experiences and amazing opportunities so far and I can't wait for what's to come but not everything has been dandy. There are times where I get negative feedback or just a plain NO. When I hear that, sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and call it a day but I've come to the conclusion to use that as fuel. Not always are you going to get a YES? It just takes time and growth. Growing your audience and stepping out of your comfort zone (and that for me is huge). 


I am really shy and get really uncomfortable in certain situations but that's all mental. If you take a moment to really relax and just say to yourself "You've got this, all is going to be great." That actually works. I know I'm not the right fit for all brands which is okay, just be you and the rest will follow. Also, stay consistent with your blog and your IG. I post every day and I try to engage with my audience, engagement is KEY but overall, just be you. 

Here I'm sharing a picture of a photo shoot I did with Speechless Dress. They reached out to me and asked if I would do a shoot with them to model some of their dresses and of course I said yes. Mind you, this was my first big shoot ever. I did my own makeup and selected the dress ahead of time. I was nervous and didn't know what to expect at first. Once we did several shots, I just ran with it and realized, it's just a picture. 



Today, I received the photographs, and I am so pleased. I can't be so hard on myself because it was my first one. Now I can put this one behind me, move on and make the next one even better. 

So guys, hopefully, this is helpful. I take so much pride in my work and hope this motivates some of you to get out there and follow your dreams! 

Until next time............Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...