Monday, November 28, 2016

Current complexion routine

Hello!! 

I"m back and better than ever. I definitely enjoyed the holiday break, I mean who didn't? Well with that said, I love the holidays because I get to dress up and just get all glammed-up. These have been my current products for my complexion and I'm obsessed. 

From left to right: 
Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder, Laura Mercier Translucent Power, It Cosmetics Concealer in Medium (I'm new to this brand and I love it!!) , Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach and Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in Shade # 7

Tools: Sephora Collection Pro Airbrush #55.5, Sephora Collection Pro Contour Highlight Brush #80 and a Beauty Blender 

Till next time......................Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...