Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Top 6 Foundations

I wanted to share with you guys my top six foundations that I use when going out, for work or just for special occasions. 

These are what work for me and my type of skin. They are medium to full coverage foundations and I always apply a primer before application and use a beauty blender. When applying a foundation remember to always use a primer. A foundation will work better and will stay in place all day, trust me. Also, I use the Laura Mercier Translucent powder to lock it in place. 


From left to right: Urban Decay Naked Skin, Makeup Forever HD Foundation, Smashbox Studio Skin, Estee Lauder Doublewear, Mac Studio Fix, and YSL Touche Eclat 

I would love to hear your tips or any other foundations that you might think will work for me. 

Till next time......... Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...