Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I got the KEYS, KEYS!!

Not referring to the song but to my new pair of sunglasses from Quay Australia. They are High Keys in Gold from the Desi Perkins collab. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to google it asap. She's an Instagram sensation that I follow and love so much! 

Quay Australia collaborated with her and she came out with four different style of sunglasses and the High Keys in Gold were the most wanted from the collection. 

I bought them a couple days ago at Nordstrom and haven't had a chance to wear them, yet all day, and actually it rained during the weekend, out of all the days, right. 

Here a couple pictures of the sunglasses and of course I had to take a selfie with them! They are to die for. 




Till next time....................Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...