Wednesday, November 30, 2016

#OOTD, Christmas Card Edition

Over the weekend my family and I decided to take holiday pictures. We needed new family photos and one of my best friend offered to take pictures of us and of course I said yes!! There is no better excuse to get all dolled up than for a photo shoot. 

I'm so blessed to have friends like this around my life. 




Cardigan and black dress from BP Nordstrom and Booties from Dolce Vita

I styled all the kids outfits and wanted to keep it casual and simple. The color scheme was neutrals with a pop of color and of course that was my little one, Ellie. She refused to take pictures but overall they turned out so nice.We decided for a nature shot just because we knew it was going to be a gorgeous sunny day and we had to take advantage of the weather. 

Girls skirt and blouse were from Cat & Jack for Target (on clearance) 
and the boys sweatshirt was from Target as well. 


Best candid picture of baby Ellie! 

I will share some pictures with you. If you want to get a hold of the photographer, one of my best friends, please check out her Instagram and message her. I'm sure she would love the business! 

Till next time.....................Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...