Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Erno Laszlo Review

I was recently was sent this Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Double Cleanse Travel Set complimentary to try out. For the last couple days, I've been incorporating it into my nighttime skincare routine and let me tell you, I'm loving the results.

The way it works is first you apply the cleansing oil all over your dry face and second you use the bar (rinse it with warm water) and apply it on the face. Move it in circular motions all over the face. After, rinse your face with warm water. Your skin feels so soft and supple. It works well with all skin types and cleans out all oil, impurities and clogged pores.


For me, in the past I've never used a bar soap and was afraid of it leaving my skin feeling dry, but not at all. I finished it off with a night cream and eye cream. The next morning, my skin feel so smooth and really hydrated. I'm loving it so far. It's something I would recommend you using.


Until next time........................Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...