Thursday, November 3, 2016

#TBT: Welcome to Chicago!

In honor of the Cubs winning the World Series, I wanted to share some pictures of the time we went to Chicago, IL with my family. First time visiting the windy city and we had the time of our lives. It's definitely a city you would want to go back for sure, we fell in love. 

It was a quick visit but we made the best of it, left from Orange County on a Wednesday and came back the following Monday. 











My kids had an awesome experience seeing relatives and just exploring the city. We talk about our trip a lot and I'm glad we were able to give them an awesome memory for them to remember.  

Congrats Cub!! 

Till next time..............Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...