Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Retirement Party??

So, I was looking through my photo album on my phone and came across several outfits and noticed something very similar in most of them. Frankly, I'm a little embarrassed. I've been wearing my fave flannel a lot lately, I mean that's why I bought it but seriously I think I need to retire this flannel. 

I created a little collage of my favorite times I wore and you let me know if I should retire it? Or just buy it in another color?? hahaha....and in case anyone was wearing were I scored this bad boy at, of course it was Target. 
From Left to Right: Casual Monday outfit (Mommy duties), Concert with family & Date night with the hubby. 

So what do you think?? 

Till next time....................Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...