Tuesday, November 15, 2016

No shade just a statement!

My hat game is strong and let's not forget that selfie though. Now, everyone wears a hat just because. Didn't notice I wear them too often but let me explain.............

This one, I was on my way to a college baseball game and of course rooting for the home team, Go Titans! 


Running errands and just at home with the family, I love my Yankees hat so much. Can't wait to actually go to baseball game in NY. 


Cali girl at heart and I root for my home team, Go Angels!! 


Mommy duties around the house and a park day with the kiddos. 


.............and last but not least, you can't go wrong with the best hat I own. This I only wear when I go to the happiest place on earth, Disneyland!!! 



Till next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...