Monday, November 7, 2016

#OOTD

For the past couple weeks, I've been trying to put more time and effort on this blog. I want this baby grow into something better and I know I can do it. I'm sure you have noticed more posts recently, am I doing good?? 

Today's post will be and Outfit of the Day (OOTD). I love playing dress up even if I don't have no where to go. I always work with what I got and tend to wear my clothes more than once, as the average person would do too. 



You can't go wrong with a basic black pencil skirt and black tee, these are both from Forever21. The kimono is one of my favorite pieces I own and scored it at Target a while back. My booties were actually from a local thrift shop, and they are Dolce Vita. I found them for really cheap and in very good condition. They are my favorite go-to booties. 
And this is me!


.

Till next time............Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...