Monday, November 21, 2016

Mana en Concierto!

This weekend was epic! I went to another concert and it wasn't just any concert, It was Mana! This was so last minute of course. Tickets were purchased late Friday afternoon for Saturday's event.

I've listened to Mana for a while and I love all their songs. It was at the Honda Center in Anaheim, CA and enjoyed the experience to the fullest. My third concert of the year and can't complain! 

Here are  a couple pictures of the show, our seats were nosebleed seats, but just being their and listening to them live was all I can ask for.

 Mana 2016 Latino Power Tour









Till next time.................Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...