Monday, August 27, 2018

Celebrating at the Happiest Place on Earth!!

This past weekend, my daughter turned the big 10! And what better way to celebrate her birthday than at Disneyland. We spent almost the entire day at Disneyland and at CA Adventures Park. It was a day full of magic, smiles, and celebration. 




We started our day at Disneyland, our first ride was space mountain. We had to get the roller coasters first because they normally have the longest wait times. We had lunch at Pizza Planet and took pictures in Toontown! 


Then we headed over to CA Adventures Park. Here we went on the swings, walked the new Pixar Pier and had drinks by the boardwalk. I love being able to enjoy a day at Disney because I don't feel rushed that we have to get in all the rides at once. It was a small group and well worth it. We ended the day at Disneyland watching Pixar's Play Parade while eating some ice cream. 






Overall, it was a magical day spent with Minnie and Mickey! 
Thank you, Disneyland for making all of our dreams come true! 


Happy Birthday, princess! 

Until next time............. Xoxo 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...