Friday, August 3, 2018

Private Shopping Experience @ 2ndStreet Costa Mesa

I had the pleasure of attending a private shopping event at 2ndStreet in Costa Mesa, CA. This is a brand new store located at The Camp. It's the third store in the USA and they sell and buy used clothing, shoes and accessories. 






But guys, this isn't just like any other store.They carry really good brands that are super affordable and the quality is like new. Some of the brands they carry are Louis Vuitton, Burberry, Gucci, Supreme, Prada, Zara and many more. Also,  they have a variety of Japanese brands and the pieces are nothing like American designers. The store was really well organized and super clean. 





I was able to find some great pieces. I'm always looking for unique pieces that I can add to my closet like the bag I found. The structure of the bag and print was what got my attention. I loved the bright colors and it's perfect for the summer and spring. The experience was fun and of course getting pampered is the best. 





I'm telling you guys, you definitely have to check this store out. It's a must if you live in Orange County. If you go, let me know and share what you were able to score. I love sharing with you guys different places to shop in Orange County. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...