Saturday, August 4, 2018

Summer is not ever yet!

Hi Guys, 

Happy Saturday, happy weekend! I have a couple things planned for this weekend and packing for sure because we are moving and the stress is like no other but that sure doesn't stop me from showing you my favorite romper. I feel like this summer has been romper season!!! I can't stop wearing them and the fact that they are super easy to style is the best thing ever. This romper is from Shein, of course!!! Check the style here.

Surplice Neckline Self Tie Wide Leg Jumpsuit In Large 




Surplice Neckline Self Tie Wide Leg Jumpsuit in Large 



Isn't this romper so cute? The print is my favorite and the color is what got me. I don't think I have any rompers in this color and I'm loving it. Also, the sleeveless look is definitely great because the weather here in Cali has been bad. We've been going through such a hot summer and I think it's going to get worst. Not looking forward to that, that's for sure. 

Anyways, don't forget to check out my Instagram to see my recent outfits. 

Until next time........ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...