Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Summer Pop-up Event at Sleek Shop!



This past Saturday I attended a Self Love Summer Market event hosted by Sleek Shop in Tustin, CA. It was a well-organized event with a lot of networking to explore the hottest brands in health, beauty, and fashion. I took my daughter for "Mommy & Me" time and she loved it. It was nice to hang out with her and do girl stuff. They had a complimentary braid bar and a lot of picturesque stations for the Gram. 



Stay hydrated! 


 My daughter Lilly 


The goodie bag was definitely well worth it. They had so many brands from Schwarzkopf, LA Splash, LA Girl, Wella Professionals, Hip & Chick, Vanity Girl and so many more. This goodie bag was Amazing!!! 

Until next time............... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...