Friday, August 10, 2018

Dine LBC: Last and final stop!

By the looks of the title, yes, this was our very last stop of the Dine LBC: Fork Yeah! Restuarant week. 

We were sent to The Thicke Shake Factory in Long Beach, CA. This was the first time I've heard about this location. I believe it's the first location ever in the states. The owner started his shake business in India, which was cool to hear a little history of this shop. So basically they specialize in shakes. They have their hand-selected shakes in which they have already created for you or you can customize your own shake with the type of ice cream and toppings and then it gets blended into this thick consistency that you can either drink or enjoy with a spoon. 


The one I chose was already on the menu and it was the Belgian Chocolate shake. It was a chocolate lovers dream I did add some almonds to be blended for a crunch. 


Overall, I had so much fun roaming around the city and trying out different places and by the end of it all, I was so full and satisfied. 

Thank you, everyone, for having us! 

Until next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...