Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fall Vibes!

Hi Guys, Happy Wednesday! 

So, for those of you that live in Cali, you all know what I'm talking about when we say, "I'm over the heat wave". Who's with me? 

I seriously can't wait to wear oversized sweaters, sweatpants, uggs, maybe a fedora or just fall clothing in general. I know California doesn't have a real Fall per-say. Our Falls are normally 70ish degree weather but I'll take that. I want it to cool down. 


Here is some inspiration and my recent outfit post that screams Fall. Everything from the burgundy hues, to the print of the dress. 

Dress: Forever21 
Shoes: Target 
Hat: Nordstrom

Don't forget to check out my IG for other posts! 

Until next time...... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...