Wednesday, August 22, 2018

My day-to-day complexion routine.

Hi Guys! 

Today I will share with you guys what I use on a daily basis when it comes to my complexion routine. I use these products mostly all the time. There are times when I change it up for special occasions but for the most part, this is my current routine. 

First and for most, you need to have a primer. This is a must. Why a primer? Because if you want your makeup to last all day long, you need a primer and this comes first prior to your foundation. There are different types of primers but I use this one from Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer. It minimizes my pores, it controls the oil and makes my foundation last all day!! 

Next, I apply my foundation. I'm loving this one from Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collection. It's mattifying and has a medium to full coverage. I apply this of course with a Beauty Blender and the application is flawless. This is the only tool I use and what works for me. Next, I apply a concealer and it's from Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Industrial Strenght Concealer. I use this concealer to get the coverage that I need and to highlight my under eye area. The next final step is to set the foundation with a setting spray. This setting spray is from Mac Cosmetics Fix Plus. It locks the liquids together and gives you a dewy look. 



So, this is what works for me. It's easy, simple and quick. I don't like using many products but as you can see this is the most basic routine ever, trust me. 


Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to share your routine with me as well. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...