Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My very first Movie Premiere!

Yesterday, I was invited to attend my very first movie premiere of Ya Veremos, this was huge!!! First, I want to thank @Weallgrowlatina for inviting me. It was such an amazing experience and so surreal. We arrived in LA Live so early, my sister and I decided to catch a bite at Rosa Mexicano. We enjoyed a quick bite with a Spicy Paloma. 


Then we headed to the premiere. We saw the main cast walk the red carpet along with other several celebrities, TV personalities and influencers. Of course, we didn't know what to expect but we took it all in. If you follow me on IG, you can see my Instagram Stories. I was able to record and show you some behind the scene footage of the event. 


The movie was super cool, family-friendly and funny.  I loved the story behind it. You definitely have to check it out when it comes out in Theaters  Friday, August 31.  I did end up taking a quick picture with one of the characters, he plays Santi in the film, really sweet little boy.


Overall our LA Adventure was so much fun and was glad I was able to experience this. 


Until next time................ Xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...