Monday, August 6, 2018

Dine LBC: First stop, Lasher's Kitchen!


Happy Monday!!! 
Yesterday, I was able to partake in this amazing Dine LBC #ForkYeah Restuarant Week event. We were able to enjoy a progressive dinner throughout some of the restaurants in the City of Long Beach and enjoyed a variety of dishes they carried. The restaurants who participated last night were Lasher's Kitchen, Great Society, and Thicke Shake Factory. I will show you guys what we enjoyed throughout the week so stay tuned. 




Today's feature will be our first stop which was Lasher's Kitchen in Long Beach on 2nd Street. This place was right on second street. The ambiance was really relaxing and chic and we were greeted by the owner, a great server and Chef Roq. They were all super friendly. We enjoyed a nice glass of wine with three shareable plates. 


Our first sharable plate was this amazing appetizer. It's called "Fried Green Tomatoes" (Andouille Sausage and Cajun Cream Sauce). The sauce was so tasty but had a nice kick to it. 


The second shareable plate was not on their menu but because it was National Oyster Day, they decided to include this platter for us. It was my first time having an oyster and my god, it was to die for. It melted in your mouth, I topped it off with this ponzu sauce and went for it. Let me tell you, the presentation was everything. 


Another dish was this "Pastry Wrapped Baked Brie" on blackberry jam and citrus slaw and let me tell you the pastry was crisp and fluffy and the jam kept the flavor sweet and savory. It was one of my favorite dishes. 


Overall, everything was so good and I recommend this place. We indulged and enjoyed every minute of it. Don't forget to stop during the week to check out the rest of my restaurant week experience. 

Thank you to the staff at Lasher's Kitchen for having us! 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...