Thursday, December 6, 2018

Biovaj Skincare Products

Hi Guys!! Happy Thursday! 



On today's post, I will showcase two items from Biovaj. Last night, I tried them out for the first time and of course, I need several more times to try a product out to be effective and to see the results but I wanted to let you guys know how the first time experience went. 

So as mentioned, its two products from Biovaj. This brand is clean, natural, they use no parabens, additives or preservatives and it's made in the USA, local from Newport Beach, CA. It's vegan, cruelty-free and anti-aging. 


*Picture from Biovaj's website
Vivifying Cleanser: gently exfoliates the skin, unclog pores, reduces blackheads and removes dead cells and impurities. 
  • How to use: so this was a little confusing because I did it incorrectly in my try on the demo last night. The proper way to apply it is with a cotton round, but first, you have to wet the cotton round and squeeze all the excess water, then apply one or two drops of the cleanser. Massage into skin in circular motions, all over the face. Then remove with a warm wet washcloth. 


*Picture from Biovaj's website
Purifying Toner: this will soothe your skin, bring back the pH balance of the skin, remove residual makeup that's left behind, tighten pores, firming and anti-aging, orange blossom and rose water are the ingredients. 
  • How to use: again, use with a cotton round. apply one or two drops of the toner and apply to skin. 


Once I did both steps, I followed with my nighttime routine products. Normally, you can follow with their moisturizer and serum. 

I loved the toner because it had a very natural clean smell. I am going to give it another try this week and use it correctly but so far, this morning my skin wasn't dull and it felt plump. 

Hopefully, you guys liked this post and let me know if you guys have any questions about the products. And thank you, Biovaj for sending me these items. If you are interested in any of the products featured today, check them out and use code FIRMSKIN18 and get 35% off!!! How freaking amazing is that!!!!! 


Until next time....................... Xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...