Wednesday, December 19, 2018

What I used....

Good Morning guys!!! 

Today's post is about how I accomplished to get this glow up and the products I used. First, I was super excited to use my Kim Kardashian Beauty palette. It was my first time using her eyeshadows and I was super impressed on how pigmented it was and they eyeshadows were so easy to blend!!! I was in love and might go back for more... 


Okay, so here is what I used and please don't judge, it's quite a list!! 



Complexion: 


Eyes: 
Eyeshadow Palette: Kim Kardashian Beauty Classic Blossom Palette 
Lashes: Salon Perfect 


Lips: 
Mac Lip Liner 
Kim Kardashian Beauty Creme Lipstick Nude 3 

I would love to film this look, but only if you guys really want to see. So let me know!!! 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...