Friday, December 21, 2018

Yes To.... masking!




Happy Friday guys! 

I'm so glad it's Friday, we made it through this week! As for me, this is my last day at work and now we get to enjoy our holiday break! I'm super excited and can't wait to be at home and enjoy my staycation with the kids. 

Okay, on the good stuff. Yesterday, I received a PR package from YesTo. This brand is a natural brand that carries skin care products from head to toe. They have several lines and I"m sure you might have seen them at Ulta or Target. 


Some of their collections are: 
This package included 4 masks from their charcoal collection. This holiday set perfect for to gift to that one friend, sister or mom, who love skincare and masking! 

The package included: 
  • Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Peel Off Mask 
  • Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Paper Mask 
  • Yes To Tomatoes Anti Pollution Dexotifying Charcoal Bubbling Mask 
  • Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask 
  • and their Dual-ended mask tool for application 


Last night, I tried the Charcoal Mud Mask - this mask was is a single-use mask for acne-prone skin to get rid of impurities and detoxify your skin. I applied a generous amount and left for 10 minutes. After application, it was nice because I was able to get the kids ready for bed while my mask did the magic. These are the kinds of masks I love because I"m able to do other stuff while still taking care of my skin. 

After 10 minutes passed, I removed it with warm water, let me tell you, it was a little bit hard to remove the mask but it was worth it. My skin felt so smooth and refreshed. It was my first time trying their products and I"m actually intrigued in how well my skin felt and didn't react to any of the ingredients. Excited to try the other masks for sure. 

Thank you, YesTo for the package. 

Until next time............... Xoxo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...