Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Holiday Party ready!

Good Morning guys, Happy Tuesday!!

 On today's post, I wanted to share with you guys this wonderful dress I received from Shein. This dress is so perfect for the holiday festivities whether it be for that Christmas party or that New Year's Eve celebration, you won't go wrong. 


Seach ID:544104


This dress is fitted and it curves at just the right places. It's fit and flares out making you feel like a princess. The lace is super whimsical and I love that it comes in black. This is definitely going to keep heads moving and eyes looking. 


I paired the dress with some strappy heels in black with minimal jewelry. I wanted this dress to be the center of attention, and that for sure will! 

And don't forget to check out Shein, they are having their holiday discounts and use code fello20 to get an extra 20% off in all of the Shein USA sites!! 


Until next time................... Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...