Monday, December 31, 2018

Ending the year right!

Ending the year with a bang! This year was a year of growth and new adventures. I am super blessed and happy to finish this year off right. I can't wait to see what 2019 brings for me and my family. I've created a list of goals for this new year and one of my goals is to travel more, whether it be with my family or with my husband. I've set my mind and that's one of my biggest goals I really want to accomplish. 


So with that said, I'm brining to you this beautiful dress from Shein. You know I'm a loyal Shein member and I love their selections of dresses they carry. This dress makes me feel so angelic and beautiful. The color is gorgeous and the fit is just right. 



search ID 457152

Don't forget to check Shein out and use code Q1fellowfashionista15 for an extra 15% off at checkout!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Until next time............ Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...