Thursday, December 27, 2018

OOTD featuring MissLook

Hi Guys!!! 

Sorry I've been MIA. I'm currently on winter break and enjoying my time off with my kids. They are loving having mommy off from work and taking advantage of the nice break. I'm on full mom-mode but that doesn't stop me from getting dressed up and glammed up. 

Today's post is showcasing this beautiful comfortable dress from Misslook. The reached out and had me select a couple items from their Amazon shop. As soon I saw this dress, I knew this had to come home with me. 


This dress is super comfortable, easy to get around with, and very comfortable. I ordered it in a size Large but I'm sure a Medium would of fit as well. The color is beautiful and it compliments my skin very well. 


MISSLOOK Women's Long Sleeve Tunic Dress V Neck Ruffle Loose Mini Dress Swing Shift Dresses


Hope you guys had a nice Christmas and that Santa was good to you!!

Until next time............. Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...