Monday, December 3, 2018

Sip and Shop at Scout and Molly's in Newport Beach, CA

Hi Guys, Happy Monday!!! 

This past weekend we got invited to attend a Sip and Shop at a local boutique in Newport Beach, CA. We met the owner of Scout and Molly's and were able to pick out our favorite items. The boutique was so cute and had a variety of holiday selections for that perfect Christmas party. 










They also carried a variety of sweaters, bottoms, and accessories. It took me a while to decide on what I wanted to try out but finally made my selections. I was super stoked to wear one of the items, that I decided to wear it that same night for date night!! 

Outfit deets: Top and Bottoms from Buffalo Exchange
 Shoes: Urban Outfitters 

You guys have to check this boutique out if you are ever in the Newport Beach area.

Some of the Socal Blogger Babes



Thank you for having us, Scout and Molly's Boutique!! 

Until next time........... Xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...