Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Impromptu Date Night OOTD

Hi Guys!! 

We are halfway through the workweek, let's keep pushing forward and look forward to the weekend. 

So right after an event, I came home and my husband and I decided to have an impromptu date night, and seriously, those are the best. I quickly called my sister and she agreed to take care of the kids. We ran off to our favorite brewery in the Anaheim Packing District and had some bbq wings (not pictured) from Javy's Bqq and a couple of drinks from Unsung Brewing Company. The Anaheim Packing District has a variety of food choices and drinks where you can have a drink or two with family or friends and it's kid-friendly. We also jumped around to Towne Park Brewery which is a couple blocks down from the packing district. It was our first time there and it was pretty good. 




The sweater is a rustic brown fuzzy v-neck sweater and it's super cozy. It's in a size medium and it fit just right and it's from Scout and Molly's Newport Beach

Jeans: Unknown Source
Shoes: Urban Outfitters from Buffalo Exchange 
Hat: Nordstrom 


Did you guys like how I styled my outfit? 
Let me know! 

Until next time................. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...