Wednesday, December 12, 2018

KKW Beauty Pop-Up Shop and Mini Haul


So if you know me personally, you know I'm a huge fan of the Kardashians, especially Kim Kardashian. Well, she recently opened up a pop-up shop here in Orange County at South Coast Plaza. This mall is the mecca of high-end brands, and luxury shopping so it fit perfectly. 


Kim has her own line of makeup products, Kim Kardashian West Beauty, KKW Beauty. I had to attend this pop-up shop because I knew I had to pay a visit to this and get my very own products. I don't own any and I was super excited about this. I went with my daughter and the experience was fun and glad I was able to see the store in my own eyes with my little one. 





We arrived right when it opened and we're the very first clients in store. I was so excited to just see it in person. Once you walk in, you walk into a maze before you get to see the collections. First, it's the crystal cave. The room is lighted with the bright crystals and the lighting dims from bright to dark. Then you walk into the ultralight beams, the concealer wall and her silhouette of the very first fragrance she came out with. Then you finally get to see the collection. She had everything in the store where you can buy the contour kits, the highlighters, setting powders, makeup palettes, lipsticks, lip liners, mascara or false lashes. You were given a "menu" and from there that was your shopping list. You marked the items as you went along and when you were ready to check out, you walked that list to the register. 




Seriously, just being inside was breathtaking. I know it might sound corny but I've been a fan of hers for so long, I had to go support my girl. 

I can't wait to play with my palette and my new nude lipstick. 

Until next time.............. Xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...