Monday, December 10, 2018

Kestan X Midori Matcha Event

I was honored to have attended this Kestan X Midori Matcha event hosted this past Saturday. It was the cutest afternoon tea party where we were able to see their new vegan handbag collection. Each bag had it's story and the designs were definitely a mix of versatility and essentially useful. My favorite was The Fillmore, this is a compact crossbody handbag big enough to fit all your day essentials in vegan leather and all were designed in their local studios. 






Because it was in partnership with Midori Matcha cafe, we enjoyed a Matcha Latte and enjoyed some delicious Matcha Layer Cake, Mini Matcha Macaroons, Petite Matcha Croissants and a medley of winter fruits. 




Seriously, every corner of the event from the place setting, to the food table was Instagram-worthy. I enjoyed meeting Stephanie and getting to hear her story of how they started and how far they've come along. Super proud and blessed for this amazing opportunity. 


They had three new handbags: The Burke, The Westwood and The Fillmore.

If you are ever in the Metro side of Orange County, they are located in Soco/OC Mix. Their store carries their new handbags, a variety of clothing pieces, jewelry and candles, which I have to go back and get me one. 


Thank you Kestan, Socal Blogger Babes, and Midori Matcha for having me, it was a pleasure. 



Until next time......... Xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm back!!!!

Hi Guys!   How is everyone doing? I know I've been MIA for a while. Seriously, with so much going on I wasn't inspired to get on her...